Are you unsatisfied with the appearance of your teeth? Are they stained or just not as white as you would like them? Are there spaces between your teeth you would like to eliminate? Or do you have a chipped, cracked or missing tooth?
No need to worry. Visit Centerpoint Dental today for information about whitening options, Invisalign, veneers, bridges or crowns. We offer cosmetic dentistry because we want you to feel confident with your smile!
We want to make you smile! And to feel great about that smile! Dr. Wright offers complimentary consultations to get you on your way to achieving the smile you've always dreamed of. In addition, because most insurance companies don’t cover cosmetic dentistry, we can meet with you to discuss pricing and payment options.
We offer the following services at Centerpoint Dental
• Teeth whitening
- We offer three types of whitening options at Centerpoint Dental. You can either take trays to go and whiten at home or you can do an in house whitening that will lighten your teeth 6- 8 shades in just one visit!
- These teeth aligners are the clear alternative to metal braces for adults, kids and teens. These clear aligners are the virtually invisible way to improve your smile.
- A dental crown is a tooth-shaped "cap" that is placed over a tooth -- to restore its shape and size, strength, and improve its appearance. At Centerpoint Dental, using our Cerec technology, we are pleased to now offer SAME DAY crowns! We can do it all here, right in our office.
- a veneer is a layer of material placed over a tooth, either to improve the look of a tooth or to protect the tooth's surface from damage. Many people have small teeth resulting in spaces that may not be easily closed by orthodontics. Some people have worn away the edges of their teeth, causing them to look aged, while others may have malpositioned teeth that appear crooked. Multiple veneers can close these spaces, lengthen teeth that have been shortened by wear, fill the black triangles between teeth caused by gum recession, provide a uniform color, shape, and symmetry, and make the teeth appear straight. Dr. Wright may use one veneer to restore a single tooth that may have been fractured or discolored, or multiple teeth to create a "Hollywood" type of makeover.
• Dental bridges
- A bridge is a fixed dental prosthesis used to replace a missing tooth (or several teeth) by joining an artificial tooth permanently to adjacent teeth.